The UMIDIGI Airbuds Pro is the company’s first truly wireless earbuds. They feature a design that is similar to the Apple AirPods Pro, with a stem that houses the microphones and sensors. The earbuds are made of plastic and have an in-ear design with three sizes of ear tips. They are sweat-resistant and have an IPX5 rating. The earbuds have touch controls on the exterior of the buds to control music playback, answer phone calls, and summon Siri. They also support voice assistants such as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa and, can be used independently or together, and they will automatically connect to your device when taken out of the charging case.
The Umidigi Airbuds Pro is a great pair of earbuds for those who are looking for a quality product without breaking the bank. Here are some of the main advantages of purchasing the Umidigi Airbuds Pro:
- They have active noise cancellation (ANC). This means that they can block out a lot of background noise, so you can focus on your music or whatever you’re listening to.
- They have a transparency mode. This allows you to hear your surroundings while still wearing the earbuds. This can be useful if you’re walking or running outdoors and need to be aware of your surroundings.
- They have touch controls. This means you can control the earbuds without having to press any buttons. You can play/pause music, answer phone calls, and skip tracks with a simple tap or long press on the earbud.
- They come with a charging case that gives you an extra 20 hours of battery life. That’s in addition to the 5 hours of battery life you get from the earbuds themselves.
- They’re very affordable and comfortable to wear. You can get them for less than $60 USD.
Now, you can enjoy powerful audio life far away from your phone! No more cords or interruptions!
Get Umidigi Airbuds Pro here: #umidigigadgets